Our Record of Successful Legal Representation
The majority of our cases are resolved through negotiated settlement. We are unable to list the names of the parties in these matters since settlements always include non-disclosure agreements. Our list of successful cases on this page includes general information about the types of matters we’ve settled.
Representative Matters & Counsel Experience
- Received million dollar jury verdict for client in breach of contract case involving unpaid sales commissions in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The case is one of the largest judgment awards for unpaid commissions in Washington, DC.
- Represented musician in copyright infringement action against major record companies.
- Effectively represented executives, C-level and VP-level clients in employment claims relating to termination, discrimination, severance agreements and unpaid sales commissions.
- Successfully negotiated severance agreements in a timely manner that resulted in higher severance pay and benefits for many individual employees in industries that included: software sales, technology, health care, drug manufacturing, chemical distribution, government contracting, advertising sales, as well as trade associations.
- Secured settlements for many top, high-earning salespeople in unpaid commission disputes against major technology, health care and government contracting companies.
- Drafted, submitted and managed the trademark application process for businesses, individuals and tech startups.
- Conducted intellectual property audits for technology companies that helped unlock the value of IP assets.
- Successfully represented clients in employment discrimination matters before the EEOC and the Maryland Commission on Civil Rights.
- Successfully represented insurance companies in business tort lawsuits involving loss of account holder funds against banks and accountants for bank negligence and accounting negligence.
- Counseled entrepreneurs on many startup matters, including business organization, liability protection, non-compete agreements plus Federal and local regulations in Maryland, Virginia & Washington, DC.
- Successfully represented numerous individual timeshare owners in canceling timeshare purchase contracts.
- Provided counsel to technology companies regarding laws and regulations that affect new products, apps, software and service offerings.
- Served as outside general counsel for businesses and provided general legal advice on many types of matters, including employment, intellectual property, real estate, e-commerce and online privacy issues.
- Represented businesses and individuals in drafting and negotiating business and employment contracts, as well as successfully representing clients in business, real estate, employment and commercial contract disputes.
- Represented commercial property owners in drafting, negotiating and successfully enforcing real estate lease agreements.
- Represented federal employment before the Office of Special Counsel.
- Successfully represented clients in commercial litigation and employment disputes in private mediations that resulted in significant settlements for our clients.