LitigationWe litigate cases in every one of our practice areas. Our lawyers are expert litigators, and we’ll take your case through every step of the process, including post-judgment collection or appeal.
Our experience comes from handling complex commercial litigation for corporations, small businesses and individuals. Our attorneys have been responsible for resolving cases in both state and federal courts. They also are experienced in handling cases on appeal.
While our firm is prepared to try any case, we know that litigation comes with significant cost and risk. Our attorneys are also experienced at resolving matters before they reach the uncertainty of a trial. We will explore every strategy and settlement option, and we’ll consider alternative dispute resolution. We are highly experienced in securing positive outcomes through mediation.
The Benefits of Working with Us
- We are specialists with extensive experience in our practice areas.
- We have the attorneys, resources and support staff to handle complex litigation.
- An attorney who knows your field will work with you.
- Our strategies have achieved results for our clients. We creatively solve problems for you.
- We deploy the latest in E-Discovery technology.
- Secured the largest unpaid commission judgment in the District of Columbia.
- Prevailed on summary judgment in case involving copyright infringement in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Prevailed on summary judgment against defendant in home improvement contractor case in D.C. Superior Court.
- Reversed court order granting summary judgment in favor of defendant bank in banking negligence case in D.C. Superior Court.
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Business Disputes
- Appellate Law
- Employee Rights
- Product Liability
- Banking Negligence
- Construction Matters
- Real Estate Disputes
- Labor & Employment
- Intellectual Property
- Breach of Contract
- Consumer Fraud
- Partnership Disputes
- Government Contracts
- Financial Institutions
- Professional Liability
- IP Infringement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution